Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My Kaden-bug



Tonight I got in from Conway at 10:45. I came into a quiet, dark house, and was ready to sit down and feel all pitiful about the hours I am spending in this summer class and to decompress all of the pressure of a HUGE upcoming assignment.




I turned around and this is what I saw:







Isn't that the cutest thing that goes bump in the night? He is my little night owl, and I love when we get this special time-just me and him.




So Kaden is my guest author tonight....




Mommy: What is your favorite thing to do?


Kaden: Um. play. my playing is that I like to play with Spiderman and a ninja turtle.




Mommy:What do you like to eat?


Kaden: um. Pizza. I like to eat chicken. That's silly, ain't it, mom?




Mommy: Tell me about your family.


Kaden: Momma. She works so hard. Daddy-I like to play with him. Parker-he likes to play with me. And Maddie. She likes to play with me and eat pizza with me.




Kaden: Is there anything I can say to you?


Mommy:Sure!


Kaden: What kinda animal is a giraffe? And what's a squirrel?




Mommy: How old are you?


Kaden: three. There's gonna be a cake on my birthday.




Mommy: What kind of cake?


Kaden: Spiderman. Stop! I need the balloons. And it has Spiderman on it. Maddie would like Tinkerbell instead of Spiderman. Or I would like Spongebob cake. Okay?




Mommy: What kind of present do you want?


Kaden: A game. A Dora game. It's easy.




Kaden: Can I push the story?


Mommy: Sure. Here you go...push a few....




ffzxcdcdcxzZSSSXXXXVCWWQQWAQZZHKKJUJMJNYJJYUJJHGNH




Mommy: Kaden, why are you so sweet?


Kaden: Because I like you.




Mommy: I think you're special


Kaden: God made me that way. Duh!




And off he goes!




What a sweet boy. He has been special in so many ways, and he always brings a smile to my face. I have enjoyed every single minute of being his mommy, and I can't believe he will be turning four in a few days.




1 comment:

Amber said...

Four? No stinkin' way.

I heart that kid.